Biology Specialist, September
Simply Education are proudly working throughout this uncertain period time, so we are in a great position to be able continue to support both schools & teachers alike.
We are supporting a local school based in Milton Keynes, with the recruit of a teacher of Biology to join them from September. The role is full time, for the full academic year.
In order to ensure we are able to continue to recruit through this period of time Simply Education are currently able to offer online/ video registrations.
If you are keen to discuss this post further or discover different ways Simply Education can support you with securing that next exciting opportunity; then register your details today! You local dedicated consultant will then be in contact directly to discuss opportunities further.
- Possess Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be an NQT with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
-Have excellent communication skills.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability calendar via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.