Care Assistants to work within SEND schools Northamptonshire
Simply Education are currently working with a SEND school which caters to pupils with PMLD, ASC, MLD, SLD and aspects of challenging behaviours. Due to the nature of the school class sizes will be no bigger than 8 pupils.
Experience working within these types of environments would be preferred however candidates who have a background within care environments. Experience with moving handling, personal care, feeding, Gastro feeding. As this will be transferable skills.
The role I am currently working on is a full time long term role, however flexible working days are also available.
The school is looking for candidates who have a passion to support children with additional needs and have patients and resilience. Team work is a major part of the schools ethos.
To be put forward you need to send an up to date CV highlighting skills which would be suitable to Heidi.email@example.com
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant.
- A variety of daily, short-and long-term positions to suit your needs.
- No need for completion of time sheets.
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings.
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to us.
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
Don't miss out on an appointment for this summer. Please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV