Cover Supervisor - Peterborough
Simply Education are currently looking for a new cover supervisor to join their team, are you interested in a different role daily?
Due to continued success Simply Education are working with a variety of secondary schools and academies based in the North Cambridgeshire area. These schools consistently require confident and knowledgeable Supply teachers to support with daily cover needs, short and long term assignments.
If you think you would be a great match, get in touch!
If you pride yourself in being able to deliver creative, fun and engaging lessons we would love to hear from you! The successful candidates must be enthusiastic, with the ability to adapt quickly to new environments and committed to making a difference in the classroom. You must be confident in covering across the current National Curriculum and have prior school based experienced. Also, a hard working ethic and positivity will go far!
Simply Education can offer day to day supply, long term contracts, short term contracts and permanent work in the main stream and independent sector.
As the successful candidate you will need to be;
- Have enthusiasm for the subjects you teach
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
- Have the ability to organise and manage time
- Have the ability to manage classes and deal with challenging behaviour
-Have excellent communication skills.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability calendar via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
If interested and believe you would be right for this position please contact Alice in the North Cambridge Office on 01733490097. We look forward to hearing from you!