Cover Supervisors needed in Coalville/Loughborough
Posted 24 days ago
Simply Education are currently seeking for enthusiastic Cover Supervisors on behalf of Secondary Schools across Leicestershire.
You will work under the guidance of teaching staff and the Cover Manager, to support pupils in and out of the classroom. You will be responsible for the supervision of whole classes during the short-term absence of teachers. In addition, you should have good communication skills as you will have to liaise between both students and class teachers. The school will rely upon you to make sure all work set is completed to a good standard.
The successful candidates will be:
- Have a minimum of six weeks experience working/volunteering with children or young people
- Confident and positive approach to working with children
- Keen to learn and develop professionally
- Able to work on their own initiative
- Pro-active team members, committed to raising standards and achievements
- Have a passion for education and raising the achievement of all children
To express interest, please submit a CV via the link below, and if suitably qualified our consultant will contact you within 24 hours to further discuss the post and school concerned. Please note that no CV will be passed to the school in question for consideration until we have discussed the post with you and obtained your consent to do so.
This post is located in Leicester and is commutable from Nottingham, Loughborough, Lutterworth, Hinckley and Nuneaton.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks
REF: MXR-LEICS-COVVApply Now