Early Years Teacher Needed
Simply Education are looking for an Early Years Specialist to work in a lovely village school on the Rugby / Northamptonshire boarder.
The role is to work in a reception class starting ASAP until May 2020. It is full time with all planning / marking etc included.
The school is a 1 form entry school and so Early Years experience is a must.
The ideal candidates would be a teacher with at least 6 months experience in a school setting. You would be bubbly, creative up for a challenge. The ideal candidate will have good knowledge for the national curriculum and good behaviour management.
If you are looking for your next teaching role but want something more specific - please get in touch!
To be a successful candidate you will need to;
- Be a Qualified Teacher holding QTS with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
- Have knowledge of the KS1 or KS2 Curriculum
- Have excellent team working skills
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to communicate confidently with pupils and parents alike
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS which is on the update service. All candidates are required to complete a Safeguarding course, or provide a certificate dated within the last three years. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated Primary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- 75 pound referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact the Northampton office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.