Early Years Teaching Assistant Headington
Simply Education are recruiting for Early Years teaching assistants for daily supply in Headington.
We are working with multiple schools in the Headington and central Oxford area who require Early Years teaching assistants for daily supply. We are seeking unqualified and qualified teaching assistants who have experience working within an early years setting and who have passion to support children in the early stages of primary education.
The successful candidate must have experience in a primary setting or the relevant qualifications.
As the successful TA you will need to:
- Have relevant qualifications or experience
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Please contact Kealie on 01844 355 581 to register.