Simply Education is delighted to be working with a fairly new secondary school, who require a Teacher of English after half term to July 2020, based in East Northamptonshire.
The schools require a skilled and consistent English teacher for schools based in the heart of Northampton. The successful candidates must be hard working and committed to making a difference in the classroom, with a real desire to educate across key stages 3 and 4. You must also have strong classroom management skills and sound knowledge of the current National Curriculum.
For further information or to find out about further roles available within Northampton and surrounding areas, please contact Simply Education today!
As the successful Teacher you will need to;
- Be a fully Qualified Teacher, with a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education
- Have the ability to prepare, plan deliver and mark
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour, with creative approach
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
- Possess the passion to teach Key Stage 3, 4 & 5.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required