Finance & ICT Teacher
Simply Education are working closely with a school based in Northampton to find an experienced teacher who has previous experience teaching Finance to GCSE and A-level Students. This role will be mainly teaching finance with some ICT also timetabled.
The role will be working at a brilliant Secondary School in Northampton who have a great reputation in the community. They are looking for a confident teacher who has previous experience teaching finance and feels confident teaching the subject to GCSE and A-level students.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent
- You will have experience teaching finance to Key Stage 4 and 5, and ICT experience teaching KS3.
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behavior management
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.