Posted 13 days ago
Even in these uncertain times, we at Simply Education want to keep innovating and making people's livelihoods better. As this is the case, we are looking for Science Teachers in or around the Baldock area to help out with the busy schedule schools will face over the next few months.
We are currently recruiting for temporary contracts with the opportunity to go permanent should the candidate achieve the relevant goals and expectations. If this is of interest to you then please do not hesitate to get in contact with Daniel on 01234 216199 to discuss further.
To be a successful Secondary teacher you will need to;
- Be a Qualified Teacher holding QTS with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education
- Have the ability and experience of working in an KS3 setting.
- Be adaptable to all working surroundings.
- Inspire and have a passion to educate.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long-term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Control if your own teaching diary; flexibility in your teaching week