General Teacher - SEMH School
General Teacher or Science Teacher for SEMH School
Simply Education are working closely with a SEMH School based in Marple. They are looking to recruit on a temporary to permanent contract starting as soon as possible.
The pupils that attend the school have a range of complex social and emotional needs and find mainstream education a challenge. The School is Ofsted rated outstanding as they deliver an exceptional tailored curriculum for their students.
If you would be interested in this position, then all that we ask is that you have the following skills and experience.
-Teaching Experience in Primary or Secondary settings
-Looking to support pupils with additional learning needs.
- Clear communication both written and verbal.
-Be willing to learn.
-Have a strong classroom management style.
-Have a creative approach in dealing with behaviour.
-Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team If this sounds like the role for you, then
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated SEND Branch Manager who really understands the Schools that you would be working.
- Employment Benefits such as Holiday Pay, Sick Pay, Maternity/Paternity Pay, Retail Discounts, Health and Wellbeing support and guidance.
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no timesheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers, Supporting you every step of the way!
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to make a real difference therefore please do not delay and APPLY TODAY!!!