If you are a dedicated and enthusiastic humanities teacher looking for a new start then we would like to hear from you!
Simply Education are working with a school in the Banbury area who require a Humanities teacher to join their team.
This is a full-time, temporary role required immediately to December 2019.
As the successful Teacher you will need to;
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have the ability and experience of teaching History across secondary Key stage 3, 4 and 5
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
- Preferably specialisms in Geography and Religious Education.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If this sounds like a role for you and are interested to find out more, please contact Lilly in our Oxford office on 01844 355 581.
We look forward to hearing from you!