Key Stage Two Teachers
Simply Education are working with a number of schools in and around High Wycombe to recruit Key Stage Two teachers for a range of assignments. We have contracts ranging from a single term to permanent employment so have a range of options available.
As well as day-to-day supply teachers we are also looking for staff that are happy to commit to a full teaching role with all the planning and other responsibilities that come with it. Teachers will be subject to AWR and therefore will be suitably remunerated for any role they take on.
If you are local to High Wycombe and the surrounding area and looking for full time teaching work in September then please call Sam Wightman immediately on 07867395514 or 01494 980147.
To be a successful Key Stage 2 teacher you will need to;
-Be a Qualified Teacher holding QTS with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
-Have the ability and experience of working in an KS2 setting.
-Be adaptable to all working surroundings.
-Inspire and have a passion to educate.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Control if your own teaching diary; flexibility in your teaching week