Simply Education are looking for NQTs and Qualified KS1 Primary Teachers for village schools based in Northamptonshire and the surrounding areas.
What do you need to have?
• QTS – Primary qualified (PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education)
• Have the ability and experience of teaching – ideally within KS2 year groups
• Have strong classroom management skills
• Be able to prepare and plan lessons where necessary
• Be engaging, fun and flexible where needed
• Able to deal with challenging behaviour
• Have a patient and creative approach
• Bring new ideas, be adaptable and build excellent working relationships
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated Primary Consultant working with local schools within Northamptonshire.
• Competitive rates of pay
• Access to online lesson resourcing
• FREE CPD courses – completed by ex-Senior education professionals
• In school support from senior leadership professionals
• Recommend a friend incentive
• Regular appraisal for long term roles
• Talent Pools available for regular weekly supply needs
• Advanced bookings where possible, as well as early morning phone calls.
All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview, undergo relevant safe guarding checks, including a full application form and an enhanced DBS check where appropriate.
To apply for this position please send an updated CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you!