Posted 10 days ago
Work within High Wycombe, Amersham, Chesham, Beaconsfield and Marlow
£120-£135 per day
Simply Education is working with a number of large Primary Schools in South Buckinghamshire. We are looking to recruit dedicated and skilled Key Stage Two teacher for block bookings and ad hoc staffing vacancies. We have a number of positions that range from a day per week, part time or full-time suitable for KS2 Teacher. Currently looking for Teachers who are living in High Wycombe, Chesham, Amersham, Marlow, Gerrards Cross and Beaconsfield. So if you live there and want a lot of work - get in touch today.
As the successful Supply Teacher you will need to;
- Be a ECT or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in your desired specialism or key stage.
- Have strong classroom and behaviour management skills.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
- Possess the passion to have a positive impact within the classroom.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant who is there to carter to your specific needs.
- A variety of daily, short and long-term positions and permanent roles.
- Competitive rates of pay and choice of umbrella or PAYE.
- No need for completion of time sheets
- A variety of online interactive CPD courses with certificate certification on many.
- Access to our Educational Development Team to support you with interview preparation and progression within in your career
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to us after they’ve worked 10 days.
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website.
If you are interested, please click ‘apply now’ or alternatively email your dedicated consultant Sam directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with an up-to-date CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new role within education, please still contact your local consultant Sam on 01494 980 147 for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.