Mathematics role available from September
Large secondary school based in Oxford are keen to recruit a mathematics teacher to join them for September 2020. This is a full time role.
You will be joining a successful department with an extremely supportive SLT team in place. you will be expected to fulfill the full teaching role including planning and marking.
To begin with the school would like to book on a temporary basis, with the opportunity to become a permanent member of staff from January 2021.
NQT's are welcome to apply.
If this role is not of interest, Simply Education can also offer day to day supply, long term contracts, short term contracts and permanent work in the mainstream and independent sector.
Successful candidates will need to;
- Possess Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be an NQT with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education specialising in PE or dance
- Have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
- Have the ability to manage classes and deal with challenging behaviour
-Have excellent communication skills.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability calendar via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
Please contact Kealie on 01844 355581 for more information.