Newly Qualified Teachers
Simply Education are recruiting for Newly Qualified Secondary Teachers in the Northamptonshire area for daily supply work, short term roles, long term roles and permanent positions for when schools reopen.
If you have recently qualified or due to qualify in the next few months then please do get in touch. We can offer a variety of work depending on what you are looking for. Due to Covid19 we are conducting registration interviews over video calls during this time, rather than face to face registrations.
We are looking for teachers who are looking for work whether it be 1 day a week or 5 days a week, whether it be a long term or permanent position, or whether you are interested in doing flexible supply work at various schools.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behavior management
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.