A secondary school in Boston, Lincolnshire are seeking 8+ weeks of physics cover.
This includes GCSE level classes.
To be a successful candidate you will need to;
- Have knowledge of the KS3, KS4 and KS5 physics curriculum
- Experience teaching science
- Have excellent team working skills
- Have strong classroom management skills
- You must have experience in a secondary school setting and be able to communicate effectively as well as have a thorough understanding of the current curriculum.
The benefits of working for Simply Education
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £150 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Control of your own teaching diary; flexibility in your teaching week
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS which is on the update service. All candidates are required to complete a Safeguarding course, or provide a certificate dated within the last three years
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
This is a common need for other secondary school clients in this area so Simply Education are recruiting scientists to cover at a variety of schools generally too, so please apply if this is also of interest.
If you have great knowledge of physics or general sciences, please apply now!
Please call Kimberley Fletcher on 01522 370 172 / Kimberley.Fletcher@simplyeducation.co.uk for more details.