PPA Supply Teacher
Simply Education are working with a primary school in the Reading area who are looking for a PPA/Intervention Teacher to start asap or NOVEMBER 2019, start date is not set yet.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated teacher to join one of our good schools based in the Reading area to assist with PPA/Intervention cover.
This post would ideally suit a teacher with experience and skills in KS2.
As a PPA/Intervention teacher you will be supporting classes consisting of approximately 25-30 pupils and working with groups of students. You will be teaching under a strong leadership team who will ensure the best possible classroom practice and learning for you and its students.
As the successful Primary Teacher you will need to;
- Posses Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be an NQT with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in Key Stage 1
- Have enthusiasm for the subjects you teach
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
- Have creative ideas to inspire the children
- Have the ability to organise and manage time
- Have the ability to manage classes and deal with challenging behaviour
- Have excellent communication skills.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability calendar via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
If you feel this role is perfect for you and meet the criteria needed please click Apply today or call Holly Surey on 01753 373 067 or email Holly.firstname.lastname@example.org