PRIMARY KS1 & KS2 TEACHERS
Simply Education are currently seeking Primary School Teachers both KS1 & KS2 to work for our client schools based in Northamptonshire on day to day as well as long-term / full-time basis.
Due to the increased demand we are recruiting Primary Teachers local to the Northampton area. Our schools continuously recruit excellent experienced and newly qualified Primary School Teachers.
If you are looking for flexible working hours, less responsibility and the option to work in various settings with experienced, enthusiastic staff across multiple schools then this opportunity could be great for you.
We are looking for flexible candidates with a want to work. Due to the increased local demands we are looking to recruit people who are able to travel to various School locations within Northamptonshire.
The ideal candidate would need to have recent teaching experience, Strong classroom management skills, can promote cultural development, and close the gap in performance of all pupils, including pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated Primary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no timesheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.