Posted 1 month ago
Primary Teacher – Regular Supply Work Fardon & Broxton
Simply Education continues to work in partnership with a school nearby to the Farndon area, The schools have worked with us for several years, and on behalf of them, we aid in finding the right teachers for them to meet. Working with ourselves we can offer a mixture of permanent full-time jobs, maternity cover positions, and day-to-day supply and PPA cover within the schools.
Salary: £20-£24 per hour
Start Date: Immediate start available!
YOU CHOOSE – hours, days, and area.
Regardless of your experience and ability, we make sure that all our teachers can access the same CPD as you would have offered to you in a full-time role within a school. Designed by our in our Education Development team and accredited by OFSTED, so that they can be added to your teacher tool kit.
Working for a Teaching Agency shouldn’t make you feel alone, our promise at Simply is to make sure that you are part of our Teaching family. Your dedicated consultant in this case me (Ross Pemberton) is an ex-Teacher and will work with you on an individual basis and only ever the other end of the phone.
If this all sounds good so far, then read on to see what we need from you, what benefits there are to joining Simply Education, and what the next steps are!
What do you need?
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, or Bachelor of Education. (ECT status also accepted)
- 10-year checkable work/education history
- Our compliance department consistently maintains the highest standards of vetting to ensure we continually maintain our REC Audited Education Status. All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years of referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
- Proof of ‘Right to Work in the UK’.
What we are looking for:
- Real passion for education and learning.
- Adaptable and reliable.
- Flexible and confident individual, who has a creative approach to teaching.
- Have experience teaching within the UK curriculum; minimum 6 months.
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated consultant (Ross Pemberton)
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone/text/email
- Exclusive access to our Educational Development Managers
- FREE CPD courses
- Access to online lesson resourcing
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings.
- On-line diary of bookings and school directions.
- Easy to use ‘Availability’ system
- £75 referral scheme
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in joining us, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. You can also email a copy of your CV (as a Word document) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process. All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview (online or face-to-face) and to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form.
If this position isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Cheshire office on 01270 382101 for a confidential discussion on your career and the different opportunities that are available.REF: ROS-PRIM-FARN