Primary Teaching Assistants - All Levels
Due to our fantastic relationships with Primary schools across Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire Simply Education are looking for HLTA's, Teaching Assistants (all levels), Learning Support Assistant and Early Year Practitioners to start as soon as possible.
Simply Education are working with a variety of Primary schools across Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire to help with all their recruitment needs from Ad-Hoc supply/support to helping with permanent recruitment. We are looking for passionate, flexible and driven individuals who are looking for a new challenge. The candidate must have experience within the education sector and ideally come from a background where supporting children was a number one priority.
If you are looking for flexible work catered to you please get in touch!
As the successful Teaching Assistant you will need to;
- Minimum of 6 months experience of working with children
- Have the ability and experience to support students and differentiate accordingly.
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behavior and a creative approach is necessary.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
- Possess the passion to work with student on a one to one basis and as part of a group.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.