Primary Teaching Assistnat / LSA in Rugby Warwickshire
Full time Teaching assistants needed in Rugby. I am working with several Primary and SEN schools in Rugby and Coventry who are looking for OUTSTANDING support staff !
As a Special Needs Teaching Assistant you will be responsible for supporting students ranging from Early Years through to GCSE covering a large range of special education needs and moderate learning difficulties. Therefore previous experience working in a similar environment is desired but not essential. We encourage creative thinking, research and innovation to find the best ways of helping our pupils to learn and communicate.
• The option to work across Special Educational Needs/Primary/Secondary Schools
• Varied and rewarding work with amazing children in specialist and mainstream schools
• Weekly pay with highly competitive daily rates
• Ongoing support with a specialist consultant
• Constant work available with day-to-day, short-term, long-term and TEMP to PERM options
To apply for this role you must:
-Be able to provide references that cover the last 2 years
-DBS on the update service
-Background dealing with children who have challenging behaviour
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
Your own personal consultants that will help support you throughout your placement.
• Competitive pay rates
• Access to online lesson resources
• CPD courses that are conducted by our Educational development managers who are educational professionals.
• In school support and access to mentors to help you with advice, or guidance. You are never alone.