Religious Studies Teacher Leicester
A secondary school in the Leicester area require a Religious Studies & Philosophy teacher that has previous experience of planning, marking and delivering lessons in Key Stage 3 (KS3) and Key Stage 4 (KS4). The role is to commence from March 2020 till July 2020.
Simply Education is excited to be representing a GOOD school in the Leicester area who pride themselves on delivering outstanding learning! The school are looking for a teacher of Religious Education who can also deliver lessons in Philosophy and Ethics at Key Stage 3 (KS3) and Key Stage 4 (KS4). The successful teacher will join a successful Humanities department.
You must be highly motivated, have the ability to stick to strict deadlines and have a unique and creative teaching style.
As the successful Teacher you will need to;
- Be a fully Qualified Teacher, with a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education or a comparable teaching qualification.
- Have the ability to prepare, plan deliver and mark
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Have a creative approach to classroom management when dealing with challenging behaviour
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
- Possess the passion to teach Key Stage 3 (KS3) & Key Stage 4 (KS4).
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have a minimum of 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- Competitive reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS/CRB check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If this could be the role for you please do not hesitate to contact us today.