Secondary School Teaching Assistants Needed - March Start
Simply Education are looking for experienced Learning Support Assistants within the Cheshire East area. The school is a very well established school who thrive off providing the best education to their students. They are looking for a confident and enthusiastic Learning Support Assistants to join them full time on a long term basis starting in March.
If you would be interested in this position, then all that we ask is that you have the following skills and experience:
- Previous Experience with SEND is essential
- Looking to support a develop pupils with social and emotional needs and additional learning needs
- Clear communication both written and verbal
- Be willing to learn
- Have a strong classroom management style.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour with creative approach
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
If this sounds like the role for you, then the key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated consultant
- Employment Benefits such as Holiday Pay, Sick Pay, Maternity/Paternity Pay, Retail Discounts, Health and Wellbeing support and guidance.
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no timesheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers – Supporting you every step of the way!
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to make a real difference therefore please do not delay and APPLY TODAY!!!
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.