SEN TA needed Sept 19
Simply Education are working in partnership with a SEN Provision that is situated within a mainstream school in the Frodsham area. The provision is looking to recruit two Learning Support Assistants that will assist them on both a daily and long-term basis from September 2019. The provision provides support for pupils with Autism.
- Previous experience with Autism is essential
- Looking to support and develop pupils with social and emotional needs and additional learning needs
- Clear communication both written and verbal
- Be willing to learn
- Have a strong classroom management style
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour with a creative approach
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
If this sounds like the role for you, then the key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated Primary school consultant
- Employment Benefits such as Holiday Pay, Sick Pay, Maternity/Paternity Pay, Retail Discounts, Health and Wellbeing support and guidance.
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no timesheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers Supporting you every step of the way!
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to make a real difference therefore please do not delay and APPLY TODAY!!!
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.