SEN Teaching Assistants Needed - Supply Work - Sevenoaks
Here at Simply Education, we help a lot of schools with their cover requirements. We are on the look out for SEN Teaching Assistants who are looking for flexibility within their work and have the experience with SEN area on either 1 to 1 basis or group support.
The children present challenging behavioural issues and social exclusion. At the same time; these children may have other SEND statements such as ADHD and LD. We are keen to hear from candidates who have worked in SEN / ASD provisions of mainstream schools and special schools. You must be able to demonstrate strong behaviour management skills, solid communication skills and be able to on a 1-2-1 basis as well as in small groups.
The successful candidate will;
* Have experience of working in a special educational setting
* Have experience of working with ASD students 1-2-1 and within small groups
* Be TEAM TEACH trained or have similar restraint training
* Be PECs and or Makaton trained
* Be able to engage SEND students and help them overcome learning barriers
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW NOW
If you're interested please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call Sarah Fletcher on 02036 335631. You can also email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.