Supply Teacher looking for short term work
Simply Education are looking to recruit supply teachers in the Dover area to keep up with local demand for inspirational, enthusiastic and passionate teachers that can assist with day to day and short term supply cover.
We are interested in meeting with Qualified Secondary Teachers and Cover Supervisors local to Dover and Deal that can provide cover at short notice.
This is an ideal opportunity for teachers to keep their skill set up and stay in touch with teaching, whilst providing a valuable service to local schools.
Our experienced education specialist consultants will be on hand to give guidance and career support and provide you with information on upcoming dates for Simply Education CPD courses. Supply teaching offers you flexibility and the opportunity to work across main school, grammar and independent settings.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay, expenses and petrol allowance
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested booking an appointment on this open day, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call the Kent Secondary Consultant Terry Sterling on 01227 903 696.