Teacher of Business studies
Simply Education are recruiting for a Business Studies teacher to work with a school in the Canterbury area. You will need to be able to deliver Business studies to KS4.
Simply Education are recruiting for a Business Studies teacher to work with a school in the Thanet area. You will need to be able to deliver Business studies to KS4.
The School is open to NQTs and can offer a strong level of support for those at the start of their career. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to work in a forward-thinking setting in a supportive department on a rolling supply basis.
Simply Education are looking to recruit a teacher for this Secondary School that;
* Has passion for Business Studies
* Has excellent knowledge of teaching Business studies
* Has recent teaching experience
* Has strong classroom management skills
* Can promote cultural development
* Close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- 75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Terry Sterling in our Kent office on 01227 903696.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.