Teacher of Computing
Simply Education is recruiting for experienced ICT & Computing Teachers for a schools based in East Kent. With short and long term teacher roles schools we are looking to recruit teachers ready for term 3.
The successful teacher will have a good track record of planning and delivering ICT Computing lessons at Key Stage 3 (KS3) & Key Stage 4 (KS4). You must be able to work with a team as well as independently. If you have a natural ability to inspire pupils to become independent learners apply now.
Simply Education are looking for a Teaching of Computing that;
* Has excellent knowledge of teaching engineering
* Has recent teaching experience
* Has strong classroom management skills
* Can promote cultural development
* Close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay, expenses and petrol allowance
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Terry Sterling on 01227 903 696.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.