Teacher of Social Sciences
Simply Education are working with a school near to Canterbury to recruit a Teachers of Social Sciences on a short/long term supply basis from September 2020. The appointed teacher will be expected to deliver engaging and well planned Psychology lessons and for the right teacher, this teaching post has the potential of becoming a permanent position.
The school is a vibrant, creative and successful school, who have high expectations of all children and staff, and high standards of teaching and learning. They believe that children achieve their full potential when they are valued and respected and so promote a friendly, caring and purposeful school community.
This long term supply Psychology teaching post will begin in September 2020 for the successful teacher and will continue on an on-going basis, five days per week.
The school is looking to recruit a teacher on a long term basis that:
- Has excellent knowledge of delivering Psychology lessons
- Has recent teaching experience
- Has strong classroom management skills
- Can promote cultural development
- Can Close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Terry Sterling on 01227 903 696.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.