Teachers needed in Clacton
Simply Education are working with a number of schools across Clacton, due to popular demand we are now in need of a number of teaching staff from TA's, LSA, nursery nurses and teachers.
A number off schools are in need of day to day supply, with opportunity to be offered permanent placements.
You would be required to do marking as you will be taking on a supply teacher’s role. Strong behaviour management will also be required however you will have support from other class teachers and support staff.
The role is for a Long-term basis however a permanent position would be considered for the right candidate.
As the successful Teacher you will need to;
- Be a fully Qualified Teacher, with a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour, with creative approach
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated Primary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £150 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Matt on 01245 570079 or email firstname.lastname@example.org