Teachers Required - Boston
Simply Education are a friendly local supply agency with close relationships with schools in and around Boston. We want to help teachers like you teach for as many or as few days/mornings/afternoons as suits your schedule.
The successful candidate must have qualified teacher status or demonstrable experience working in early years, key stage 1 or 2. Behaviour management skills are an asset. You need to have the flexibility to travel to different locations for work and to be able to adapt to different classroom environments.
If you want work which is catered to you please get in touch.
You will need to meet the following requirements;
- Be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education or overseas equivalent or demonstrable relevant experience.
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Be able to provide a high standard of behaviour management
- Be able to follow the set national curriculum guidelines
- Have a Passion for teaching and education
- An all-round strong work ethic
- Demonstrate strong communication skills whilst teaching.
In return, working for Simply Education will provide you with many benefits.
- Your own dedicated Primary school consultant
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via the phone.
- Competitive rates of pay; these can be further discussed at interview
- CPD and a range of courses continually available to further your training- this includes both face to face and online courses
- Support from our Education Development managers
- Minimal administration; we do not require the completion of time sheets
- Email and SMS verifications for all of your bookings
- An online diary of bookings; this includes school directions, car park notes etc
- Refer a friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to complete a full application check with safeguarding checks and have an enhanced DBS/CRB check, this is part of our safer recruitment policy. All offers of work are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If you feel that you would be suitable for this role, or require any further information, please do get in contact with Kimberley on 01522 370 172. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
We look forward to receiving your application.