Posted 8 days ago
CALLING ALL OUTSTANDING TEACHING ASSISTANTS!
Do you have experience working with children inside or outside of schools? Are you a nurturing individual who can provide vulnerable children with the support and guidance they need? If you are looking for an opportunity to make a huge difference in children’s lives, look no further! We want to hear from you!
Role: Teaching Assistant
Full Time/Temporary to Permanent Role
Simply Education continues to work in partnership with multiple Secondary Schools in the Cheshire area and are looking for Teaching Assistants (Trained & Un-Trained) in Knutsford for day-to-day, short term, long term, and even permanent vacancies! If you’re a Secondary Teaching Assistant, why not get in touch for a discussion about your career?
Your dedicated consultant (Greg Cooke) will work on an individual basis to suit your requirements – whether that be looking at working a couple of days a week, or for your first placement as an ECT.
Whatever suits you, we will ensure that we can cater to you.
You may be required to work 1:1 with a particular child, or support within a small class.
FREE TEACHING ASSISTANT COURSE PROVIDED & SEND CPD!
We are looking for a Secondary Teaching Assistant who:
• Has recent experience working with children, inside or outside of a classroom environment (SEND experience also beneficial additional experience, but not essential).
• Has strong classroom management skills.
• Can promote cultural development.
• Can quickly build rapport with colleagues and students.
• Can close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
Simply Education’s specialist consultants will be on hand throughout the recruitment process to provide guidance and information about any roles we have available. We started our journey in January 2006 with the aim to provide teaching staff with local supply work and permanent roles. Over the years we have built strong working relationships with our schools, and we pride ourselves on placing enthusiastic candidates in their ideal teaching roles.
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated Secondary Teaching Assistant Consultant (Greg Cooke).
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide free CPD training.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings, you pick when you want to work!
• School directions.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or please call Greg Cooke on 01270 382101 who will be more than happy to support you in your application.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Cheshire office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available. We will be happy to offer our support, advice and guidance.REF: GCC-TA04-KNUT