Teaching Assistants Required based in Northampton
Simply Education are working with several schools in the Northamptonshire area who are looking for Teaching Assistants to support children with special needs. You will aid the students to learn as effectively as possible both in group situations and on their own, establish supportive relationships with the students concerned, promote the acceptance and inclusion of students with SEN, encouraging students to interact with each other in an appropriate and acceptable manner and monitor the students responses to the learning activities and, where appropriate, modify or adapt the activities as agreed with the teacher to achieve the intended learning outcomes.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS which is on the update service. All candidates are required to complete a Safeguarding course, or provide a certificate dated within the last three years. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated SEND school consultant
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- 75 pound referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now: If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV