Team Teach Trained Teaching Assistants
Simply Education are currently seeking new team Teach Trained behaviour support assistants in and around the Leicetsershire area to work in a specialist Social, Emotional and Mental Health provision catering to pupils with complex needs. The needs of attending pupils are varied, but may include:
Anti-social and disengaged behaviour
Applicants will be working in a classroom supporting teachers and fellow support workers on a 1:1 or 2:1 basis with pupils. The role will operate between 8:15 - 15:45, Monday - Friday. Full time is preferred but part time applicants may still apply, as job shares can be available.
Ideal candidates may need to be able to drive but it isn't essential, as we will likely have a school local to you.
Ideal applicants should have previous experience working with complex behaviour or challenging needs professionally. Without professional experience any personal experience with the following could help the candidate succeed in this role:
Youth/Community work experience
Challenging behaviour within family
Please send you Cv to email@example.com
If this sounds like the role for you, then the key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated Primary school consultant
- Employment Benefits such as Holiday Pay, Sick Pay, Maternity/Paternity Pay, Retail Discounts, Health and Wellbeing support and guidance.
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no timesheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers â€“ Supporting you every step of the way!