Posted 19 days ago
Simply Education work with a number of schools throughout the county of Lincolnshire to supply them with qualified teachers as and when the need arises.
At the moment we are on the lookout for Year 4/5 Primary teacher to work in the school in Lincoln.
Ideal start would be October and the position would be on going,
ECTs welcome to apply as well.
For more information please call Jovita on 01522370172
Requirements for year 4/5 primary teacher:
As the successful Primary Teacher you will need to;
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
- Have the ability and experience of Primary teaching, KS2 knowledge is a must
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when requiredREF: JOK-Y45P-LINC