1:1 Teaching Assistant Required
We are working with a school near Boston who require a SEN TA's to work one on one and in groups with students with learning difficulties.
It would be desirable if you have previous experience working with students within a classroom setting, have experience dealing with difficulties such as autism, dyslexia, global delay, emotional and behavioural difficulties
You will be required to:
- Have TA/SEN TA experience
- Have at least 6 months or more experience in a classroom setting
- Comprehensive knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
There are numerous benefits for working with us which include:
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email and SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 referral scheme
- Online diary of bookings and school directions
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS which is on the update service. All candidates are required to complete a Safeguarding course, or provide a certificate dated within the last three years
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Please call Sinead on 01522 370172 for more details.