At Simply Education we are seeking to appoint a Teacher of Art and Design, who passionate about their subject and driven to inspire young learners. This position will start in September 2020.
The school are an ambitious, over-subscribed school with very high academic and behaviour expectations. They are looking for a teacher that can deliver outstanding GCSE level Art & Design lessons to a group of students that are engaged and focused on the subject.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no timesheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Michael Taylor on 01634 926 067.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.