Early Years Teaching Assistant Required in Cowley
We are working closely with a school in Cowley who require a Early Years TA on short term supply.
An Ofsted good school in the centre of Oxford are looking for a Early Years TA for 2 days a week on a short term basis with the potential to turn into a longer term role. The school are looking for someone who has experience working within an early years setting and the ability to support the class teacher.
You will need to meet the following requirements;
- Demonstrate your previous working experiences within primary schools
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Be able to provide a high standard of behaviour management
- Be able to support the class teacher.
- Have a Passion for making an impact in the classroom.
- An all-round strong work ethic
- Demonstrate strong communication skills whilst teaching.
In return, working for Simply Education will provide you with many benefits.
- Your own dedicated Primary school consultant
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via the phone.
- Competitive rates of pay; these can be further discussed at interview
- CPD and a range of courses continually available to further your training- this includes both face to face and online courses
- Support from our Education Development managers
- Minimal administration; we do not require the completion of time sheets
- Email and SMS verifications for all of your bookings
- An online diary of bookings; this includes school directions, car park notes etc
- Refer a friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to complete a full application check with safeguarding checks and have an enhanced DBS/CRB check, this is part of our safer recruitment policy. All offers of work are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If you feel that you would be suitable for this role, or require any further information, please do get in contact with Kealie on 01844 355 581. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
We look forward to receiving your application.