Experienced Early Years Practitioner
Posted 30 days ago
We are looking for experienced early years practitioners to work on an ad-hoc basis in early years settings across Luton and Dunstable.
Do you have at least 6 months experience working with children or within an early years environment?
Can you work as part of a team within a setting?
Are you happy to cover day-to-day supply work?
Can you provide a warm and caring atmosphere for the children?
Do you have the passion to bring the EYFS to life and inspire little minds?
Simply Education Benefits:
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long-term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each successful referral you introduce (subject to qualifying criteria)
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will need to provide 2 years references and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed.
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Click APPLY now or call Hannah on 01234 216199
REF: HMR-EYP-LUT1Apply Now