Food Technology Teacher
Simply Education are recruiting for a Qualified Food Technology Teacher in the Uckfield area to take a long term supply position from January until July 2020.
The ideal teacher will be experienced at delivering Food Technology as their first subject from KS3 through to KS5. You will also be needed to deliver some Textiles lessons at KS3 and so the ability to also teach this is needed. The department has access to excellent practical equipment and students studying the subject are keen and eager to learn. The right teacher will be able to build on this and inspire students to take Food Technology/Textiles through to KS4 and KS5. This position starts in January 2020 and a teacher that can commit until July 2020 is a requirement.
This secondary school is seeking a teacher available to start in January and that has;
* Excellent knowledge of teaching Food Technology and Textiles
* Recent teaching experience
* Strong classroom management skills
* Can promote cultural development
* Close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Michael Taylor on 01273 978003.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local East Sussex office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.