French Qualified Teacher
Qualified French teaching specialist required full time, with immediate effect, based in a school in the heart of Milton Keynes.
The school are looking for a fully qualified teacher with experience of teaching french to key stage 3 and 4, within a UK classroom. You will be hard working, with the ability to adapt quickly to new environments and committed to making a difference in the classroom. You must also have sound knowledge of the current national curriculum.
You will take on a full timetable, planning and marking involved. The school are ideally looking for the candidate to join them until the end of the academic year.
NQT's are welcome to apply.
This role not for you? Simply Education can offer day to day supply, short/ long term contracts and permanent work in the mainstream and independent sector.
For further information or to find out about further roles available within Milton Keynes, Buckingham and surrounding areas, please contact Simply Education today!
As the successful Teacher you will need to;
- Be a fully Qualified Teacher, with a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have the ability to prepare, plan deliver and mark
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour, with creative approach
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
- Possess the passion to teach Key Stage 3, 4 & 5.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
Please contact Bianca on 01234 216 199 to register.