ICT/Computing Teacher Needed
Simply Education are currently looking for an Experienced ICT Teacher to join them on a long term position in an outstanding school based local to the Nantwich area. The successful teacher will be needed from January 2020 on a long term basis.
The successful candidate must be able to teach GCSE and A Level Computing, BTEC (Year 12) and KS3 ICT. You will have an engaging and enthusiastic approach to managing the classroom with the ability to build fast and effective rapport with pupils.
To be considered for this great opportunity at a well-established school you must have the following:-
• Hold QTS status or QTLS
• An up to date CV that covers 10 years employment history (if applicable) insuring that all gaps in employment are covered for
• Have the legal right to work in the UK
• Be able to provide 2 years working references
• All of our positions need to have an up to date Enhanced DBS in place or willing to pay for another DBS
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
• Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
• A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
• Competitive rates of pay, expenses and petrol allowance
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
• Minimal administration (no time sheets)
• Email and SMS verification of bookings
• Online diary of bookings, school directions
• 75 referral scheme
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now!!
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Stacey Brearley in the Cheshire Branch on 01270 382 101.