KS2 SEN Teaching Assistant - South Manchester
Posted 20 days ago
Simply Education are in search of a SEN KS2 Teaching Assistant to work in one of our partner schools in South Manchester. This role will be working with KS2 pupils who have various Emotional and behavioural special needs. You will need experience working with EBD/SEMH needs. This job is to start as soon as possible and will be through to July with the chance of a September position.
As a learning support assistant/teaching assistant, you will be supporting a pupil who has behavioural challenges in their education and will therefore need you to ideally have experience working with pupils with similar SEN.
This is an brilliant school that has a strong senior leadership team in place who will support you every step of the way. All they ask is that you are a dedicated professional who wants to make a real difference to the education of the pupils you will be working with. This is an opportunity to become a part of a positive and innovative team, that aims to provide high quality support for all children and their families.
If you are interested in working in a GOOD school, then please apply.
To be a successful you will need to:
- Be suitably qualified
- Have a good understanding of working with Special education needs
- Be able to effectively develop the confidence, language, behaviour and
social skills of Children between the target ages.
- Good behaviour management
- Be able to adapt with ease to new environments
- Have an outstanding awareness of safeguarding, equality and diversity
- Be friendly and approachable
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
- A dedicated Consultant with specific knowledge of Schools in your area
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of booking, school directions
- £75 referral schemes
- 1 to 1 CPD with our Education Specialists
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Orien Mojdeh on 0161 413 7929.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Manchester office on 0161 413 7929 for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.
REF: OSM-PRI221-CMMCApply Now