Learning Support Assistant Needed
Simply Education are working with a school in Northampton who require a SEN Learning Support Assistant to work one on one and in groups with students with learning difficulties.
The school is a mainstream school, with a high number of children with SEND needs. Due to this the school is looking for a qualified staff member to be able to help them on a part time basis starting January 2020.
It would be desirable if you have previous experience working with students within a classroom setting, have experience dealing with difficulties such as autism, dyslexia, global delay, emotional and behavioural difficulties
You will be required to:
- Have TA/SEN TA experience
- Have at least 6 months or more experience in a classroom setting
- Comprehensive knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
There are numerous benefits for working with us which include:
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email and SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 referral scheme
- Online diary of bookings and school directions
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS which is on the update service. All candidates are required to complete a Safeguarding course, or provide a certificate dated within the last three years
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.