Simply Education are currently working with a of large Secondary school near the St Ives area, who are urgently seeking a MFL teacher to teach French and German 5 days per week. This position is due to start in January on a temp to perm basis.
If you are a dedicated and enthusiastic teacher with a drive to help children learn, we would love to hear from you.
Successful candidates will need to;
- Posses Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be an NQT with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
- Have the ability to manage classes and deal with challenging behaviour
- Have excellent communication skills.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability calendar via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
Please contact Alice Williams at the Cambridge office on 01733 490 097 to register.