Qualified Early Years Bank Staff
Simply Education are expanding their Nursery Bank Staff for January starts across Hertfordshire.
Are you happy carrying out day to day assignments and would like the experience of working in different early years settings?
Due to the rural locations of some nursery settings it would be advantageous if you had your own transport.
We are looking for Nursery Practitioners with a minimum Level 2 early years qualification
Do you have a good understanding of the EYFS?
Do you have at least 6 months experience working with children or within a nursery environment?
Can you work as part of a team within a setting?
Are you happy to cover day-to-day supply work?
Can you provide a warm and caring atmosphere for the children?
Do you have the passion to bring the EYFS to life and inspire little minds?
Simply Education Benefits:
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long-term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each successful referral you introduce (subject to qualifying criteria)
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
The job vacancy you are looking for may be just the click of a button away or call Hannah on 01234 216199
All candidates who register with Simply Education will need to provide 2 years references and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed.
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.