SEN TA (Autism) 1-1/2-1
Simply Education are seeing a high demand for Qualified and unqualified teaching assistants in the Thurrock/Grays area. SEND experience is not necessary but would be beneficial. Full on job training offered.
Simply Education are looking for SEN teaching assistants with confidence and the ability to quickly build rapport with students across both specialist and main school settings. If you are seeking part time or full-time permanent work across different schools please do get in contact.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
-Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay, expenses and petrol allowance
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no timesheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call David Creighton on 01245 570079
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Essex office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.