Sociology Teacher for January
A school based in East Northamptonshire, on the border of Bedfordshire is seeking a Sociology Teacher from January 2020. The position is 3 days a week, ideally a Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, however they can be negotiated for the right candidate.
The Teacher in question will have to have experience teaching Sociology to A-Level groups. We are looking for passionate, flexible and driven individuals who are looking for a new challenge. You must be qualified and have experience within the education sector.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent
- You will have experience teaching Key Stage 3,4 & 5
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behavior management
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.