Stockport & South Manchester Teachers and Teaching Assistants
Simply Education have seen a huge increase in demand of primary school teachers and teaching assistants from Stockport and South Manchester primary schools. We anticipate this requirement for daily, short term and long-term bookings will increase further as the academic year progresses.
As a result, we would like to invite local primary teachers and support staff from Stockport and surrounding areas to get in touch to discuss the opportunities we have with our partner primary schools. We receive daily requests from primary schools for short term and long-term vacancies that schools will be interviewing for in the next few weeks, so please get in touch if you’re looking for teaching or teaching assistant work.
We are interested in speaking with all local primary professionals. Whether you’re already signed up with multiple other agencies or never worked on supply before, we want to have a conversation with you to discuss how we can help.
We can offer you work in some of the best schools in Stockport and south Manchester; introducing you to a variety of new schools, opening the door to longer term positions that other agencies cannot.
If you would like to know about specific job roles we have available or would like to join our supply pool of teachers and support staff, please apply below
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent
- You will have experience teaching Key Stage 3,4 & 5
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behaviour management
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.